Sunday, May 4, 2008

An ode to my sisters!

Hello all- We all know that Mothers day is right around the corner! I am at a loss as to what to get my mom, but as I meander through the mall, I keep coming across all these cute things I want to get for my sisters! This is not quite what I was hoping for! But alas I can't shake it. I keep thinking of how much I do love and appreciate them...
We sisters are quite the crew! We are shopping buddies, but our shopping is the DI, Savers, Garage Sales and the occasional Flea Market! We all THRIVE on getting a good deal! We all have very different personalities and quirks but when we get together people can tell we are sisters. Our idea of a good time is just sitting and chatting for a couple of hours. They are the first people I call when something goes wrong, but the last people I call when I just want someone to tell me what I want to hear. We do late Dairy Queen runs, camping trips, Project Runway marathons, Blog ideas, shopping, days at the park, BBQ's, holidays, and even pedicure parties ! I know that I am blessed with such sisters. Sure when we get together we all talk over each other and they might tell me my haircut is lame, but that is just makes them even more special to me! I love them all! I truly do! Thank you for being so awesome sisters! I am one lucky girl!

4 comments:

Sarah E said...

Ahhhh I love you too Kris.

Jillo said...

You are the nicest! And so full of truth, sisters are the best, expecially mine.

Melissa said...

You do have great sisters and you are the funnest of them all. Only you could get away with the earings the size of Kansas or the green eye shadow!

Glenna Roundy said...

I am so glad that you love your sisters, but hey don't forget about your poor mom! JK
love ya #1 employee