Saturday, May 3, 2008

Disneyland!

Ok, so I am 23 years old, and I have NEVER been to Disneyland! This to me is border line child abuse! (sorry Mom tis true) I never go the pleasure of going to to what I have heard is in fact the happiest place on earth. Well in 18 days ( not that I am counting or anything) I get to go! I am seriously like a little kid on Christmas! I am so excited! Like super duper excited. Like almost (almost) pee your pants excited! My co-worker and I and her two friends are going to make the drive down on a Wed and be gone til Monday! That is like soooo long! I could cry! And I am freaking out because it is coming on so soon! I might actually cry when I meet the very pretty Aerial. She is my favorite... I think it is the hair or something....

4 comments:

Sarah E said...

I'm so excited you posted!!! I will anxiously wait for Disneyland pics. DON'T let that be your next post though. Keep 'em comin'. It's nice to hear what goes on in that little head of yours. I don't get to see you nearly enough :)

Jillo said...

Kris, this is some most serious progress! I am so proud. I love your slide show. (Wicked is my favorite part!) I am thinking that this post calls for a DQ run. I smell a brownie earthquake coming your way!

Ryan's Repository said...

I am excited for you to go to Disneyland. That is going to be an awesome trip. Let me know how it goes.

Grandma Cindy May said...

I am excited for you to get to go to Disneyland. It is totally for the kid in all of us. Mike & I have been by ourselves and would love to go again. Do you need chaperones???? Love, Ryan's Mom