Thursday, July 31, 2008

Snap Cracker and pop

YAY-
If you know me, you know that I tend to say things that some might consider a little inappropriate. :P My boss asked me if I would come to work early the other day, and I said "sure, but what are you bringing me for breakfast?" I was totally joking, (ok, maybe somewhat joking) but she said "what do you want?" I tried to tell her that she didn't need to worry about it, it wasn't a big deal yada yada yada... Well guess what? She decreed that in fact it was a big deal, so this morning we (my whole office) are going to the Cracker Barrel! I am so excited! I get my morning fix of some good ol' fashioned grits! :)

So in future, maybe you SHOULD say what you are secretly think, it may be beneficial! :)

6 comments:

Sarah E said...

You posted!!! How was breakfast? I guess this means you made it home safely last night. I was a little worried about you. Wouldn't want you ending up in Ogden somehow. :)

Maggie said...

Awwww.... I missed out!! I wish I was there today. I miss you. Work is just to boring without you. :(

Jillo said...

Hooray for the post! I am glad you had some yummy grits for breakfast to show these Westerners what real food looks like. ;)

Ryan's Repository said...

Way to get breakfast for the whole office. Kristy the HERO! Also, nice job with your post. You post as often as I do.

Ryan's Repository said...

Tag - read my blog for the rules.

Nathan and Alyssa said...

Hello! It's your long lost cousin Alyssa. Jill found me on Facebook, and mentioned your blog. Hope that's OK! You're blog rocks. Hope you're doing well.